Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crested Butte and McKenna's 3rd Birthday

Some friends of ours, the Nelsons, invited us to go along with them on a camping trip to Crested Butte, and it happened to be the weekend of McKenna's birthday.  What better way to celebrate than with 7 hours in the car right? Did I mention we rented an RV?

We all had a blast... the scenery was awesome, the mountain biking was amazing and the kids had a great time playing together.  I want to go back.  In fact, I'm hiding out in the basement because it's already 90 degrees, and I'm looking at these pictures wantonly, remembering that just yesterday it was 75 degrees there and I could look at a lake.  Somehow the window well in the basement isn't the same...






























Here are some pics from our trip:


Can you believe McKenna is three?  I can't... Here's a photographic trip through the last three years.

Day 1:
Day 365:
Day 730:
Day 1095:

Boy oh boy do we love this little girl!  Couldn't imagine our lives without her! As you can see her love of cupcakes continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment